Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bleh

Its me.

Im still going. Kind of.

I've been busy doing nothing with my life. That is a lot of us I think. Though, I dont know why that is exactly.

Im so frustrated. Im so far past the point of being bummed out its fucking ridiculous.

I told myself and other people that I would be way passed this point by now. I'd be better off somehow and it turns out I was only fooling myself.

I wrote a draft of many things only to erase it and replace those words with what you are reading now.

The irony.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're not alone here, man. I've got a decade on you & I look around wonder what wrong corners I took while too busy staring in the review mirror to notice what direction my life was heading. Friends all married, with childern, careers, mortgages, etc.

All I've got to show for my years is a string of dead-end jobs & the engagement ring my ex left behind.